17 January 2008

Big brother is here

Hey everyone. Just a quick update from Colorado. The flight is booked for Nandu to come to Denver. He will be making a pit-stop in Dallas to visit a friend and then coming to Denver on the 5th of Feb. He wants to find a job and I want to try and get him enrolled in school. We will be filling out a Fafsa as soon as he gets here to try and get some funds for this endeavor. It helped me out through my years at CU and hopefully do the same for him. I'm going off of Mike's income and am banking on how little he makes to try and get some Grants. I'm also going to try and help him out in finding a job. We will keep you updated on how it goes. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Garuda said...

Sounds good. I wish you the best of luck Nandu. And Nama, it's great that you are helping him out.

nandini said...

I'm so proud of both of you!